Here's what Bob has to say about it:
Anyway, go there, post a comment under that thread, and maybe you'll win! Return each Friday because Bob always has something new. In the past he's given away things like a wireless mouse, budgeting software, books, and even a 4GB iPod Nano during the Christmas season!
The Smart Money giveaway
Well, in honor of my recent interview with Smart Money Magazine I am giving away a subscription this week… I don’t know what issue the interview will be in - if it is good I will tell you when it comes out. ;) Heck, I will tell you even if it is bad - we can laugh together.
A little bit about Smart Money:
It is the Wall Street Journal’s magazine, and it is geared a bit more towards investors. Money magazine is my favorite all-around personal finance magazine and Kiplinger’s is a close second. Smart Money touches on general personal finance topics, but has a stronger focus on investing. Nonetheless, it is still a good magazine. So the giveaway will be for a year’s subscription to Smart Money.
What do I have to do to win the Smart Money subscription?
If you would like to be entered for a chance to win the magazine subscription just leave a comment below before 7:00 p.m. CST on June 1st, 2008.
(If you are having trouble finding the comments section, just click on the title of this post and scroll all the way to the bottom.)
A few more notes about the Smart Money giveaway…
- From those comments entered I will randomly select a winner using random.org.
- Go ahead and enter each week, but only enter once (per household) for each one. (Duplicate entries or IP addresses will be disqualified)
- Make sure you enter your email address when adding your comment so I can contact you if you win. (I promise I will not spam your or give your email to anyone else)
- The winner will be announced on June 2nd in the comments section of this post!!
- To be sure you hear about the next giveaway why not get ChristianPF via email?
Be sure to check out his other posts too. You may learn something!